Monday, March 30, 2009

Costa Rica - Day 1 - Beginnings....

The beginnings of Costa Rica 2009!!! started with Amy, Esther, and I departing from Boston Logan airport on Friday afternoon. We connected in HotLanta, searched for a chic-fil-a (but were not successful) , and were on our way to San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica. Esther and I watched Twilight on the second leg of our journey aP1020100nd laughed at the ridiculous of the movie. Finally, we were in the great country of Costa Rica! We met up with Leanne at the luggage carousel...well more like my eyes got all big and excited when I saw my orange bag on the luggage carousel and I ran over to get my bag when I felt a those oh so familiar arms wrap around me to give me a big hug! Leanne and "Big Green" aka her new backpack made the quartet complete, and we were off to the hotel. Our Hotel, Hotel Aranjuez, was this cute hotel made up of old costa rican family homes connected and converted into a homey living situation. Soon we were off to bed, dreaming of our great White Water Rafting adventure the next morning! P1020102

No comments: